The central conveying system adopts the vacuum conveying method, using the air pressure generated by the high-pressure fan to convey the plastic raw materials from the storage tank to the central drying system through the centralized piping system, and then conveying the dried raw materials to each injection molding machine, which can also dehumidify, dry and color the raw materials while realizing the raw materials conveying process. The high-pressure fan of the central conveying system plays the role of providing kinetic energy, the following SOXI is mainly to introduce the maintenance and repair of the high-pressure fan of the central conveying system.
(1) It is necessary to regularly check all parts of the fan, such as whether the machine is complete, whether the fasteners and positioning pins are installed loosely, and whether the bolts and nuts are connected loosely and tightly.
(2) The centering and alignment of the blower and motor should be checked at each shutdown. Check whether the base of the central conveying system unit is solidly padded all around and whether the ground bolts are tightened, and then run for 20 minutes to observe and confirm.
(3) Replace the gear lubricant regularly and inject the specified grade of oil into the oil tank to the oil level line.
(4) In order to ensure the normal and continuous supply of air materials and normal production, the fan needs to be checked daily to find out the problems and solve them in time.
(1) the central conveying system high-pressure fan should be shut down each time the motor itself, the motor cooling impeller oil dust cleaning, can cool the motor itself 2 ~ 4 ℃, so that the motor cooling good.
(2) High-pressure fan can be used for a long time under the ambient temperature of not more than 40℃, and when it exceeds 40℃, cooling measures such as exhaust fan should be installed to improve the service life of the fan.
(3) high pressure fan clearance is small, long time normal operation impeller will be covered with air sludge, resulting in greater friction between the impeller, not only damage the impeller, noise, and will change the gap between the gear, thus making the friction between the impeller greater. Therefore, it is necessary to replace the fan inlet filter cloth regularly (replaced weekly according to the air volume), clean the fan room to ensure that the air raw material is pure, and thoroughly clean the fan impeller once every six months, and make records.
About the central conveying system high-pressure fan maintenance, today is introduced here. Correct maintenance of good high-pressure fan, in order to avoid fan failure, to ensure that the high-pressure fan can work properly, and improve the service life.