With the changing seasons, many basements, ground floors, warehouses, medicinal materials warehouses, electronics factories, freezers, etc. need dehumidifiers to remove moisture all year round. In addition to household dehumidification dryers, industrial dehumidification dryers in other fields are still in great demand, so how to choose a satisfactory dehumidification dryer is very important. Today, GuangDong Soxi will introduce plastic auxiliary machines to you.
The use of the dehumidification dryer can be divided into stand-alone and centralized types. Stand-alone dehumidifiers usually include a dryer host, a drying barrel, and a suction machine. The single-machine type is suitable for drying a small amount of various kinds, and its advantages are good drying efficiency and convenient and rapid material change; the centralized dryer includes a dryer host and several drying barrels, and each drying barrel has an independent heating controller, which can dry several different raw materials at the same time, and cooperate with the air volume control valve to control the air volume of each drying barrel.
(1) Visual inspection. Check the various parts of the dehumidifying dryer, whether the workmanship is fine, whether the surface of the plastic parts is smooth and smooth, and the color is uniform. The surface of the electroplated parts should be smooth, and there should be no defects such as peeling, bottom exposure and scratches.
(2) Inspection of the wind deflector: the wind deflector should be able to move up and down or left and right, not too tight, not too loose, it should be positioned at any position, and should not automatically shift.
(3) The filter screen is a part that is often disassembled and assembled. It should be checked whether it is easy to disassemble and assemble and whether it is damaged.
(4) Inspection of the function keys and knobs The knobs on the dehumidifier panel should be flexibly rotated, positioned, not loose, and not slipped. The function selection buttons of the computer-controlled dehumidifier are light and flexible, and there must be no stuck keys.
(5) Power-on inspection. For the integrated dehumidifying dryer, power-on inspection can be performed: Heating: Buy a dehumidifying dryer in winter or when the temperature is low, and the hot air function can be trial-produced. After powering on for a few minutes, hot air should come out.
(6) Noise and vibration inspection. When the dehumidification dryer is in the dehumidification movement, there should be no abnormal noise such as impact sound, and the vibration should not be too large.
(7) Electrical performance inspection. Check whether the power cord and power plug meet the specifications. Pull the power cord hard and do not loosen or pull it out. If possible, measure the cold insulation resistance of the desiccant dryer.
(8) Inspection of attachments and technical documents. It should be checked whether the technical documents such as the manual, certificate of conformity, warranty card, packing list are complete, and whether the accessories are complete according to the packing list.
The above classification and selection skills of dehumidification dryers are introduced here. Soxi dehumidification dryer integrates dehumidification, drying and transportation. Adopt high-performance heatless regeneration dehumidification method. The power saving rate is as high as 30%. It is small in size, does not occupy space, and has no high temperature gas emissions. Especially suitable for dust-free workshops. No need to connect cooling water, easy to move. The control unit is a touch-type human-machine interface + PLC, equipped with rich data interfaces, which can be adapted to the workshop MES system. Welcome to order our plastic material dryer!